Configuring the app for a NoSQL database with AWS Mobile also provides data model files to optionally use. Learn how these files need to be included in the project if they are to be used. Also, discover that the applicable CocoaPod needs to be installed for the project to include the framework.
- [Narrator] So now that we have the model code…in the configuration generated from AWS,…we need to use those in our Xcode project.…To use those we need to add…the DynamoDB CocoaPod to our project,…and import it into the code where we want to use it.…So the steps for this are just to add that CocoaPod,…import in the code, and then we want to review the model…so we understand what we're doing…and how to use the model that was generated for us.…So I'll go back to the terminal,…make sure I'm in the right folder for the notes project.…
Now I'm gonna edit the Pod file again,…and add the DynamoDB Pod that we need.…So below the Google Sign In Pod,…I'll add Pod,…AWS…DynamoDB…close single quote.…And I'll save this file and run pod install.…Once our pod is installed, you can go back to Xcode…and import the CocoaPods that we need.…So back in my view controller,…I wanna import a couple of CocoaPods.…
Wanna import AWSCore,…and I wanna import AWSDynamoDB,…And I wanna make sure that this builds.…Now that we have the CocoaPods installed…
- AWS Mobile introduction
- Create your app project
- Adding authentication
- Adding Facebook and Google logins
- Configure data and file storage
- Reading, updating, deleting, and querying data
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with AWS Mobile
2. User Accounts and Authentication
3. Data Storage with AWS Mobile
4. File Storage with AWS Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.