Learn how AWS Mobile also has functionality for storing binary data on the server. File storing in AWS Mobile requires Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3). As with other configurations, the console will provide an updated configuration file to include in the Xcode project. Also, CocoaPods are used to provide the functionality.
- [Instructor] So now we're gonna switch gears…just a little bit and look at uploading files to the server.…We're gonna be using S3 for that…that you might've used for other things before.…We've already got the basis for a great app.…We've come a long way and we've got something…that we can just add a user interface to…and have a great notes app.…But if we have an app that we also wanna store files for,…for example, attach an image to a note,…we wanna be able to do that also using AWS.…So to prepare our project for that,…we're gonna add the backend feature,…like we've done in the past,…install some CocoaPods, like we've done before also,…and then update our Xcode project.…
So we're gonna add user file storage to our project…on AWS and integrate that.…Add two more CocoaPods, AWSS3 and AWSCognito.…And then prepare our Xcode project by importing…the code that we need and modifying our app delegate.…So if we go back to the Mobile Hub,…we can add the feature to our project.…So back at the Mobile Hub,…I'm gonna select my project notes.…
- AWS Mobile introduction
- Create your app project
- Adding authentication
- Adding Facebook and Google logins
- Configure data and file storage
- Reading, updating, deleting, and querying data
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with AWS Mobile
2. User Accounts and Authentication
3. Data Storage with AWS Mobile
4. File Storage with AWS Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.