Learn how to add features like authentication, database storage, and files storage to your iOS apps with AWS Mobile.
- [Bear] I'm Bear Cahill, a freelance mobile app developer. Server side features like user log-in, database storage, and file upload and download are common for many apps and websites these days. What if I told you that you could add these features to your project for free with little work and no coding on the server? Sounds good, huh? AWS can provide that, and we'll see how in this course. It can even provide you with some of the code you'll need for your client project.
We'll be using an IOS project as our client app. And in this course, we'll look at end-to-end steps to handle these common server-side needs. From configuration on the AWS console to Xcode project needs, to specific swift code to write. We'll see it all for authentication, database operations, and online file storage. I need these types of online features often, and I'm happy to show you, step-by-step, how you can add them too with AWS. Join me, and together we'll take the mystery out of integrating AWS Mobile hub features into your app.
- AWS Mobile introduction
- Create your app project
- Adding authentication
- Adding Facebook and Google logins
- Configure data and file storage
- Reading, updating, deleting, and querying data
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files