- [Instructor] Right now, our onboarding screen…is looking nice and smooth, but when we select Register…and then re-select Sign In, our segmented controller…doesn't actually update our UI.…It just stays in the Register state.…For this challenge, your job is to write a function…that will animate the Continue button back…to its original position and remove the phone text field…with a transition effect.…Now remember that transitions deal…with manipulating the view hierarchy.…When you add a view, all you need to do…is add a sub view to the target container,…which we've already done.…
However, when removing a view,…you need to delete it from the entire super view…with the function remove from super view.…This challenge shouldn't take you…more than five to 10 minutes, or thereabouts,…so if you get stuck, just jump ahead to the solution.…Good luck and happy coding.…
- How animations fit into the view controller lifecycle
- Writing simple view animations
- Making use of animation options
- Adding spring animations
- Working with keyframes
- Using calculation modes
- Animating constraint values
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Starter project review1m 45s
2. Animation Basics
3. Springs and Transitions
4. Working with Keyframes
5. Auto Layout and Beyond
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.