Using gridding techniques, and add a new layout to an iPad using nested stack views.
- [Instructor] So, what you're gonna do with all this…is make this layout.…Again, have a padding of ten points between the views…and use the blank SpringRollsViewController,…you'll find that layout views has nothing in it,…so you're gonna have to put all that information in there.…Feel free to copy from the maki rolls view controller…and take any of that code that you might need…and modify from it.…Okay, go ahead and stop the video…and go give it a try.…Good luck.…
- When and why to use Auto Layout programmatically
- Creating constraints in Swift
- Resolving errors in Auto Layout
- Using the safe area
- Working with the Visual Format Language
- Adding a stack view
- Harnessing the power of inequalities and priorities in constraints
- Understanding traits and size classes
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning LayoutTest for iOS Developmentwith Kyle Sherman1h 43m Intermediate
Designing iOS and Android Appswith Renata Phillippi1h 6m Intermediate
1. Basic Concepts in Auto Layout
2. Coding Constraints
3. The Visual Format Language
4. Stack Views
5. Advanced Layout
6. Size Classes
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.