Learn to add to an existing layout the special case of iPhone Plus.
(intensifying swooshes)…- [Instructor] For your last challenge,…the instructions are a piece of cake.…We've ignored the iPhone Plus landscape,…letting it be an iPhone landscape.…I've set up the cake view controller…to be pretty much the same as the hot fudge controller.…Modify the code so when the buttons…are on iPhone Plus in landscape,…the buttons are on the left side,…with a slightly bigger font than an iPhone.…Stop the video and give it a try.…
- When and why to use Auto Layout programmatically
- Creating constraints in Swift
- Resolving errors in Auto Layout
- Using the safe area
- Working with the Visual Format Language
- Adding a stack view
- Harnessing the power of inequalities and priorities in constraints
- Understanding traits and size classes
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning LayoutTest for iOS Developmentwith Kyle Sherman1h 43m Intermediate
Designing iOS and Android Appswith Renata Phillippi1h 6m Intermediate
1. Basic Concepts in Auto Layout
2. Coding Constraints
3. The Visual Format Language
4. Stack Views
5. Advanced Layout
6. Size Classes
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.