Identify the chosen route among multiple routes.
- [Instructor] Our map gives directions,…but, when we have more than two paths,…we can't tell which one's the correct one.…It's time for another challenge.…This time, make the selected path in the instructions.…Use the default polyline, and I'm going to give you…a really big hint here.…If you were listening carefully in the beginning…of the last video, you can do this all in one line of code.…Go ahead, and give it a try.…
- Getting coordinates from the web
- Working with Core Location data types and regions
- Creating a map in 2D, 3D, satellite, and flyover views
- Adding annotations
- Adding overlays
- Finding the current location
- Tracking heading, speed, and region
- Searching for locations
- Requesting and displaying directions
Skill Level Advanced
1. Basic Map and Location Concepts
5. Current Location
6. Heading, Speed, and Regions
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.