Connect all the restaurants in the map together in this MapKit challenge.
- [Instructor] You've made one line of two points.…Now, to make a polyline with more points.…It's time for a challenge.…For this challenge, you'll make a line…of the grand tour of our restaurants.…Draw a polyline from each of the restaurants…in historical order, which happen to be order…I added the annotations in PizzaHistoryAnnotations.…Just to be clear, that's Naples, New York,…Chicago, Chatham, the second Chicago location,…Beverly Hills, and the second Beverly Hills.…Make the line a solid red, five point line,…and see if you can keep the dashed line…between the Beverly Hills restaurants visible.…
- Getting coordinates from the web
- Working with Core Location data types and regions
- Creating a map in 2D, 3D, satellite, and flyover views
- Adding annotations
- Adding overlays
- Finding the current location
- Tracking heading, speed, and region
- Searching for locations
- Requesting and displaying directions
Skill Level Advanced
1. Basic Map and Location Concepts
5. Current Location
6. Heading, Speed, and Regions
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.