Learn to vary the sizes of circles for different locations.
- [Instructor] Okay, we still have a couple places…like here in New York that the circles are way too big.…So we're going to actually vary the size of the circles.…That's going to be your next challenge is making…selective circles.…So here's what I'd like you to do.…Set up the app to make a 30-meter circle…around New York and Naples,…and a 60-meter circle around Chatham.…Chicago and Beverly Hills will have no circles.…So you've got to do this and try to do it so that…you can just read it off of the pizza history…annotation class instead of just doing each on individually.…
You can look at it as a full map and see all the circles.…All right, go ahead and give it a try.…
- Getting coordinates from the web
- Working with Core Location data types and regions
- Creating a map in 2D, 3D, satellite, and flyover views
- Adding annotations
- Adding overlays
- Finding the current location
- Tracking heading, speed, and region
- Searching for locations
- Requesting and displaying directions
Skill Level Advanced
1. Basic Map and Location Concepts
5. Current Location
6. Heading, Speed, and Regions
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.