Learn how to add two more locations to the history class.
- [Instructor] We've completed our work…on annotations and coordinates,…so I'll give you a challenge now.…If you did the challenge from earlier,…you had two other locations; one in Chicago…and one in Beverly Hills.…I have two things I'd like you to do.…In the view controller comments, you'll find Chicago II…and Beverly Hills II under the addresses I gave you earlier,…and you'll find those coordinates.…Add these locations for annotations using the resources…I've already given you.…For the pizza photo, place a default image…of the pizza pin icon whenever the pizza photo is nil,…and leave both of these locations nil.…
To save you some typing, there's a file, ExtraPizza.txt,…to help you with the download files.…If you don't have access to the download files,…here's the text for the Chicago one,…and here's the Beverly Hills one.…If you get stuck, go back to the earlier examples,…or go ahead and look at the solution.…
- Getting coordinates from the web
- Working with Core Location data types and regions
- Creating a map in 2D, 3D, satellite, and flyover views
- Adding annotations
- Adding overlays
- Finding the current location
- Tracking heading, speed, and region
- Searching for locations
- Requesting and displaying directions
Skill Level Advanced
1. Basic Map and Location Concepts
5. Current Location
6. Heading, Speed, and Regions
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.