Join Steven Lipton for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge 1: More pizzas, part of Advanced iOS App Development: MapKit & Core Location.
- [Instructor] Throughout this course, there will be…challenges to help you understand by doing.…Now that you've learned how to get a coordinate,…time to get two yourself.…Try to find the latitude and longitude…of 208 South Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills, California,…and 2121 North Clark Street in Chicago, Illinois.…As you do, copy and paste them into Notepad,…you'll need them for later exercises.…Now pause the video and try to find these two locations.…If you're having trouble, or when you are ready…to see the answer, start this up again.…
- Getting coordinates from the web
- Working with Core Location data types and regions
- Creating a map in 2D, 3D, satellite, and flyover views
- Adding annotations
- Adding overlays
- Finding the current location
- Tracking heading, speed, and region
- Searching for locations
- Requesting and displaying directions
Skill Level Intermediate
Advanced iOS Development: Working with APIswith Saul Mora1h 59m Intermediate
1. Basic Map and Location Concepts
5. Current Location
6. Heading, Speed, and Regions
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.