Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Camera Roll, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 12.
- [Narrator] The photos view organizes your images…by when and where they were taken.…The albums view organizes photos into a variety…of different albums.…Some of these are created automatically…by the operating system…and you can also create your own albums.…Let's check it out.…So I'll tap on the icon for the photos app…and then down along the bottom I'll just tap on albums.…The albums view has been rearranged a bit in iOS 12.…Instead of a long list of albums,…they're now segmented into my albums,…people and places, and media types.…
And if you have any shared albums,…they're going to show up near the top…just underneath the my albums section.…In my albums are the camera roll or the all photos album…up there in the upper left as well as favorites…and any albums that you've created.…You can scroll horizontally to see these albums.…If you want to see them all in a vertical scrolling list,…like it was in iOS 11 just tap see all…and then you can scroll through them that way.…This is also where the edit functionality is…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.