- [Instructor] The Camera app in iOS 12…has a feature called burst mode that lets you…quickly take a series of many shots.…This can be really useful for capturing…a sequence of action shots, a range of different expressions…in a group photo, or just if you want to experiment…with other sequences.…There's no special button to activate the burst mode.…And while it does work when live photos is turned on,…I usually turn live photos off if I'm going to be…shooting a longer burst sequence.…All you have to do is press and hold on the shutter button.…
You'll see a counter showing you how many shots…are being taken, and if you have the volume turned up,…you'll hear something that sounds a bit like a…camera motor drive.…It's very easy to quickly take a lot more shots…than you think.…Using burst mode is a great way to take a series…of action shots, allowing you to quickly capture…multiple photos of a motion sequence or…a person's expression, and then choose the best ones later.…Burst mode is also used for self timer shots,…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.