In this video, Mark DiFranco builds the Storyboard for the sample project. Learn how to create an interesting and visually striking interface for the user's speed.
- [Instructor] Let's go ahead and implement…the UI layer for our app.…In the project navigator, let's select the…main.storyboard.…In the right panel, let's open up the attributes expector…for the review and we will set…the background color to black.…Now let's add some labels to display the speed.…In the object library, let's do a search for label.…Drag it over to our Vcontroller and position…it in the bottom left corner of the view.…
Now let's set the text color to be blue.…Let's select other.…In the pencil view, let's select midnight blue.…Let's update the font size to B100.…We can update the text for the label to 62.…With the label highlighted, let's add some constraints.…In the bottom tool bar, let's click the add new…constraints button.…Go up and uncheck the constraint to margins.…
We constraint the left side of the view…to 16 points from the super view.…In the bottom from 16 as well.…Then we will click add to constraints.…To update the labels frame,…let's click the update frames button.…Its just to the left of the add constraints button.…
- Why write unit tests?
- What is dependency injection?
- Using protocols to help with tests
- Handling external dependencies
- Anatomy of a test case
- Writing tests
- Analyzing code coverage
- Visualizing test results
- Writing and extending UI tests
Skill Level Intermediate
Core Data for iOS and macOS Enterprise Developerswith Jon Bott1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Server-Side Swift with Vaporwith Ron Buencamino1h 30m Intermediate
Swift 3 Essential Training: Beyond the Basicswith Scott Gardner2h 58m Intermediate
1. Dependency Injection
2. Using Protocols
3. Writing Tests
4. UI Tests
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.