- Creating an Xcode project
- Navigating the Xcode interface
- How model-view-controller works in an iOS app
- Troubleshooting UI-to-code connections
- Planning an app within your constraints
- Setting up the UI
- Testing your app on a device
Skill Level Beginner
- [Todd] Do you have a brand or product that could use its own app? Or have you had a brilliant app idea that you just might be able to create yourself with a little training? My LinkedIn Learning course is just for you. I've spent the last 10 years developing iOS applications and I want to share with you what I wish I knew from the beginning based on my personal experience. With my course, you'll be able to go from knowing nothing about iOS or even programming in general to building a simple iOS app that runs on your device in an afternoon.
I'm Todd Perkins, a senior iOS developer. And I want to teach you what it takes to become an iOS developer yourself. Check out my course on building your first iOS app and get started on making your dreams a reality.