Create an iOS app in the span of an afternoon. Explore the code, tools, frameworks, and practices for building simple, native iOS 13 applications.
- [Narrator] Do you have a brand or product that could use its own app? Have you had a brilliant app idea that you just might be able to create yourself with a little training? My LinkedIn Learning course is just for you. I've spent the last 10 years developing iOS applications and I want to share with you what I wish I knew from the beginning based on my personal experience. With my course, you'll be able to go from knowing nothing about iOS or even programming in general to building a simple iOS app in a single afternoon. I'm Todd Perkins, a senior iOS developer, and I want to teach you what it takes to become an iOS developer yourself. Check out my course on building your first app and get started on making your dreams a reality.
- Creating an Xcode project
- Navigating the Xcode interface
- Running your first app
- Building layouts with storyboards
- Connecting UI elements to code
- Coding interactivity