Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Basic photo editing, part of iPhone and iPad Photography for iOS 11.
- [Narrator] The photos app in IOS11 has a set of…image editing tools and filters…that you can use to adjust your images.…In this chapter, we'll take a look at the many ways…that you can use these features…to both improve and enhance your photos.…So to open up the editing features,…just go into an image you want to work with…and up in the upper right corner, you can tap on edit.…That's a little bit of a change from IOS10…where the edit button was actually…a little icon of three sliders.…So now that I'm in the editing screen,…one of the first things I can try…is the enhance tool which is that magic wand button…up in the upper right.…
If I tap on that, let's see what it does.…Little bit of a contrast increase.…I see the snow getting a little bit brighter,…which actually looks pretty good.…If you press and hold on an image,…you'll see the original version…and let go and you'll see the adjusted version.…And when you use the enhanced tool,…that magic wand icon is going to turn yellow…just to indicate that it is on.…Also, the "done" button down below turns yellow…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.