Now you need to integrate your ML model into an actual iOS project. In this video, join Emmanuel Henri to learn about how to do this.
- [Narrator] Let's now print Xcode and add a test project … so we can use the model we just worked on. … The first step is to extract the model we created … from Create ML and then add it to our iOS project, … which we'll do shortly. … So let's get started on this. … So the first thing we're going to do … is extract the model we just created inside of Create ML. … So what I'm going to do is minimize Create ML, … toss it to the side like this, … and then drag and drop the model onto my desktop, like so. … So now we have this available to place … into an iOS project if we want to. … So the next step, I'm going to close Create ML, … and then what I'm going to do is go into the Exercise files, … go into chapter three and then 03 01, … and then there's a file called Test dot zip. … So this is an iOS project that I created … from a template from Apple … where I basically updated the code to Swift 5 … and also added a few things in there. … So let's go ahead and extract that file. … So I'm going to first copy it to the desktop like so, …
- The Core ML architecture
- Setting up a new project with the Create ML tool
- Testing a model with new data
- Integrating an ML model into an iOS app
- Converting models from other projects