AWS Mobile provides a variety of services and features. These services and features are provided through framework access via CocoaPods. Depending on the features being added, learn how different CocoaPods may need to be included in the Podfile and installed. Discover there are other options, but CocoaPods makes it easy.
- [Instructor] Now that we've created our client app,…we're gonna switch back again to the mobile hub at AWS.…This is where we can see our project…and the apps that we've added.…Again, for us we added an IOS app.…We can also see there the specific backend…services that are already added to our app…and more that can be added.…So if we navigate back to the AWS mobile hub,…and click Get Started,…it takes us back to our project site.…Notice again we only have one project for now,…and if we click on it, it'll list our apps.…
And there's our IOS app.…On the backend, as we noticed from our…configuration JSON file,…analytics was already configured for us.…We can add additional features below that,…like user sign-in, a NoSQL database, and so on.…This is how we'll add our features…to our app going forward.…For each of these features, there'll be a series of steps…such as adding CocoaPods, downloading code…and configuration files, and setting up our client.…
Each feature may have some number of…configuration and settings on the server…
- AWS Mobile introduction
- Create your app project
- Adding authentication
- Adding Facebook and Google logins
- Configure data and file storage
- Reading, updating, deleting, and querying data
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with AWS Mobile
2. User Accounts and Authentication
3. Data Storage with AWS Mobile
4. File Storage with AWS Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.