AWS Mobile provides the means for app users to create user accounts on the server. The users then use these same accounts to sign in to the app later. Discover that the framework for authentication also provides the user interface necessary for the user to sign in, and the same framework provides the means for users to log in with their Facebook or Google account.
- [Narrator] So we've set up our app on AWS,…and we've set up our app locally with X-code.…Now let's add the feature.…We're gonna do that first by starting…at the AWS Mobile Hub, where we've seen our projects…and app, and the backend features for now,…and the list of features we can add.…So let's add one.…So first we're gonna select to add User Sign-In.…From there we'll select the providers…that the app offers to the user to log in.…We'll choose our settings, and then we'll integrate…that new configuration into our app.…
So back at the Mobile Hub with our project selected,…we have our app listed, the backend,…and the features that we can add.…We'll select to add User Sign-In.…For now, we're gonna allow the user to sign in…with email and password, but notice the other features…of Facebook, Google, and SAML Federation.…We're gonna select email and password,…and we're also gonna allow the system to create…a new user pool for us.…If you have ane existing user pool, you can import it here.…
In this case, we don't.…We wanna specify the different settings for…
- AWS Mobile introduction
- Create your app project
- Adding authentication
- Adding Facebook and Google logins
- Configure data and file storage
- Reading, updating, deleting, and querying data
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with AWS Mobile
2. User Accounts and Authentication
3. Data Storage with AWS Mobile
4. File Storage with AWS Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.