Apple has documentation and videos for Core ML. In this video, join Emmanuel Henri to explore these resources.
- [Instructor] As machine learning … is a growing subject matter, … there's always many places to go … for more information or tools to help you. … The first place I go to is the main Core ML documentation … where you'll find many tutorials, docs, … and resources on what is new with Core ML. … For example if you scroll down … you'll have several tutorial projects to get your feet wet … beyond this course … and how to implement them. … Then you have the WWDC sessions over the past few years … and can really find a specific session … on what you need to learn. … Look especially for the last WWDC … and see what you can find. … Next if you were looking for template models, … this page is full of examples you can use … to get started on your next project. … For example if you scroll down, … you'll have images models. … So for example the MNIST, or the Resnet50. … So all these different models do specific tasks … or are built to recognize specific things. … So for example the Resnet50 … is a neural network that will classify the dominant object …
- The Core ML architecture
- Setting up a new project with the Create ML tool
- Testing a model with new data
- Integrating an ML model into an iOS app
- Converting models from other projects