- Core Animation basics
- Simple layer animation
- Reusing animation
- Spring animation
- Keys and delegates
- Easing and looping
- Keyframe animation
- Animating graphics, shapes, and paths
- Custom actions
- 3D effects
Skill Level Advanced
- [Harrison] Hi, I'm Harrison Ferrone, and I'd like to welcome you to this course on Advanced iOS Development with CoreAnimation. In this course, we'll be covering all the essential building blocks you'll need to use the CoreAnimation framework for your app's animation needs. We'll start off simple by creating some basic layer animations, debugging layer hierarchies, and working with the CoreAnimation delegate protocol. We'll move on to animation groups, creating some more complex animations with key frames and playing around with some gradients and shapes.
Once we've got that down, we'll take a look at customizing layer behavior and finish off with some cool 3D animations. I'm excited about all the content we have to cover, so let's get started.
Advanced iOS Development: Working with APIswith Saul Mora1h 59m Intermediate
iOS App Development: Test-Driven Developmentwith Harrison Ferrone2h 10m Intermediate
iOS Development: Auto Layout Programmaticallywith Steven Lipton4h 37m Intermediate
What you should know1m 21s
1. Getting Started
2. Thinking in Layers
3. Groups, Keyframes, and Transitions
4. Shape Layers and Beyond
5. Customizing Actions and Transactions
6. 3D Effects and Animations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.