You may have a standard way you like your coding environment, including specific fonts, font sizes, and colors of text and the background. This video shows how to set up the Xcode code and text to your liking.
- [Instructor] You may have noticed on my screen … that my code font sizes are larger than the normal sizes. … Let's take a look at modifying Xcode Preferences … to adjust your code settings to your liking. … You can do that by going to Xcode, Preferences. … When you open Xcode Preferences, … you'll have one of these several tabs selected. … The tab that we're interested in for this movie … is Fonts & Colors. … So, click on the Fonts & Colors button. … And in here, there are many different settings. … So, you'll see some default ones … and you'll see some of mine … that aren't in the default settings. … So, what you can do if you want to create … your own custom settings is click the plus button, … and then you can Duplicate a selected Theme … or choose another Theme from a template … and start from there. … For this course, … I'm going to be using the Default Light Theme. … So, let's Duplicate Default Light, … and then name this Theme. … See how the text is highlighted right here? … So, just type your name, and then Theme, …
- Creating an Xcode project
- Navigating the Xcode interface
- Running your first app
- Building layouts with storyboards
- Connecting UI elements to code
- Coding interactivity