As with most features added via AWS Mobile, authentication is configured via the console and the framework is added via CocoaPods. Learn how the console provides much of the configuration settings in a file to download and add to the Xcode project. After that, there is very little code to add to present the UI for authentication.
- [Instructor] So now that we've added the settings…and configuration for user authentication on AWS…for our project, and we also created the configuration file…and downloaded it for our app…let's do the rest of the changes…required in the app to allow users to log in.…One thing we need to consider is how they'll navigate…to the provided user interface from AWS.…In our case we're gonna need to add a navigation controller.…As mentioned before a lot of these features…require new CocoaPods to be added…so we'll add the AWS User Pool Sign In and AWS Auth UI.…
From there we'll import those two CocoaPods…into our code and use those to present…the user interface to the user.…So for our steps, we'll add our CocoaPods…then we'll embed our UI in a navigation controller…and then we'll use the code from those CocoaPods…to present the UI to the user.…So if we go back to the terminal…we can add our CocoaPods.…So back in the terminal I'm gonna edit the pod file again…and underneath the line where we added the AWS Mobile Client…
- AWS Mobile introduction
- Create your app project
- Adding authentication
- Adding Facebook and Google logins
- Configure data and file storage
- Reading, updating, deleting, and querying data
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with AWS Mobile
2. User Accounts and Authentication
3. Data Storage with AWS Mobile
4. File Storage with AWS Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.