The AWS Mobile authentication framework also provides the means to allow users to log in with their Google account. Learn how this requires a bit more than Facebook authentication does. Discover how both require creating a project/app on the respective site; however, Google requires setting up OAuth for multiple client IDs.
- [Narrator] So we've addered user authentication…for username and password,…and also for Facebook accounts.…Now we're gonna add our third and final route…for logging in to allow users to use their Google login.…We'll need to create a couple of API credentials,…including OAuth and web client.…Then we'll also have to configure our backend feature…like we did with the other logins.…We'll also have to add new CocoaPods,…and configure our project with a new JSON configuration file…that we'll download to integrate into our project.…
So the first thing we'll do is we'll go to…Google's website for creating credentials,…and create the web and iOS necessary credentials.…Then, back at Mobile Hub for our project,…we'll add Google user sign-in along with those credentials…that we created.…Then back in Xcode, we'll add our new CocoaPods,…and configure our project to allow Google login.…First, let's go to Google's credentials website.…So now that we're on the Google Credential site,…we need to create a project…and then create our credentials for it.…
- AWS Mobile introduction
- Create your app project
- Adding authentication
- Adding Facebook and Google logins
- Configure data and file storage
- Reading, updating, deleting, and querying data
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with AWS Mobile
2. User Accounts and Authentication
3. Data Storage with AWS Mobile
4. File Storage with AWS Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.