The AWS Mobile authentication framework also provides the means to allow users to log in with their Facebook account. Learn how these require actions with a developer Facebook account to get the needed data to configure the AWS settings. Also, discover adding this functionality requires configuration on the console and settings in the app.
- [Narrator] So now we've successfully configured…the AWS side and our app side to allow…for user account creation and sign in and sign out.…But now we're also gonna add the ability…to allow users to log in with their Facebook login.…This will take them to where they can add…their Facebook credentials and then back in to the app.…It will also create their account…and then they're logged in just…as if they'd created their account…directly through our app but without having…an actual account in our Cognito user pool.…
So we need to configure the backend…just like we did before for user name…and email but now for Facebook login.…You'll need to create a Facebook app…and have access to its ID to specify that…in the configuration when you're adding Facebook login.…You can see directions on how to do that at Amazon.com.…We'll also need to add another CocoaPod…and then in the app delegate we'll have to handle…when the users return to the app after the login.…So the first thing we'll do is we'll add…the Facebook login to the backend…
- AWS Mobile introduction
- Create your app project
- Adding authentication
- Adding Facebook and Google logins
- Configure data and file storage
- Reading, updating, deleting, and querying data
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with AWS Mobile
2. User Accounts and Authentication
3. Data Storage with AWS Mobile
4. File Storage with AWS Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.