AWS Mobile provides administration and configuration of its services with the AWS Mobile Hub console. This allows the user to create their app's presence and manage it. Learn how apps may be configured to provide a variety of services and the console can provide configuration files for the app to include in the project.
- [Instructor] Now that we've taken a little tour…of Amazon Web Services console,…we're gonna go directly to the mobile hub.…From there, we'll be able to log in…if we're not already logged in…and create an account, if necessary.…We'll use the console to create our project,…and that project is where we're gonna house…the different apps and features…that we use in our code.…So we're gonna configure the project on the AWS backend…to add the features that we want.…But first we have to create that project.…So the steps to do that will be to go to the mobile hub,…then we'll pick a platform, for example, iOS.…
The steps will be similar for each platform,…so we're gonna use iOS as our example.…Then we're gonna cloud-enable our existing app.…We'll create our app in the next video,…so we'll treat it as an existing app.…It could already be created and that's fine.…There's other options,…but we're gonna start with a fresh app.…From there, we just name our project…and I'll create a configuration file for us to download…and include in our app.…
- AWS Mobile introduction
- Create your app project
- Adding authentication
- Adding Facebook and Google logins
- Configure data and file storage
- Reading, updating, deleting, and querying data
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with AWS Mobile
2. User Accounts and Authentication
3. Data Storage with AWS Mobile
4. File Storage with AWS Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.