Apps requiring server-side features are common; therefore, the need for server-side functionality is common. Whether it's authentication, storing data, or something else, it either needs to be provided or developed. Discover how AWS Mobile provides a variety of the most common and useful features requiring little or no development.
- [Instructor] First thing that we wanna look at…with Amazon Web Services is the console.…The console is how you'll navigate around…to all the different features and services…that are available to you through AWS.…The console leads you to other dashboards…and other places to define the features your apps…and your projects that you'll be working with.…The main one we'll be working with in this course…is the mobile console.…It's at aws.amazon.com/mobile.…And within that, the mobile hub,…where we'll create our projects.…
And that's where you have access to all…the getting started, examples,…tutorials, and other instructions.…So let's go to the AWS console to start.…Here's the aws.amazon.com introductory page.…What we're gonna do is sign-in…to the console on the top right.…Once we've signed-in, we have access to all…the different services that are available through AWS.…We wanna focus on the mobile services,…so I'm gonna go to aws.amazon.com/mobile.…
Here we see the different benefits, features,…the ability to cloud enable your app,…
- AWS Mobile introduction
- Create your app project
- Adding authentication
- Adding Facebook and Google logins
- Configure data and file storage
- Reading, updating, deleting, and querying data
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with AWS Mobile
2. User Accounts and Authentication
3. Data Storage with AWS Mobile
4. File Storage with AWS Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.