- Building 3D scenes with Reality Composer
- Adding interactivity using behaviors
- Converting 3D OBJ files to USDZ files
- Handling user interactions in code
- 2D image recognition and image anchors
- Scanning and detecting 3D objects
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Brian] RealityKit is an amazing new framework with photorealistic rendering, camera effects, animations, and more. Built from the ground up specifically for augmented reality. So wouldn't it be cool if you could create your own 3D content and place that into the real world? With Reality Composer, that is now possible with no prior 3D experience. In this course, you're going to jump right into creating AR apps. You're going to learn about the basic of RealityKit, how to create content, interactions, and animations with Reality Composer. You're also going to learn how to bring images like posters, artwork, or signs, and real objects, like furniture, toys, or sculptures to life with your own 3D content and even enable some basic user interactions. And all of that with a surprisingly little amount of code. I'm Brian Advent, and I've been working as a developer and online trainer for many years, teaching thousands of students around the world. So join this course and let's get started creating amazing augmented reality experiences.