Join Tammy Coron for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrap-up, part of iOS HomeKit Quick Start.
- [Voiceover] Before wrapping up,…let's review what this course covered.…We started with the basics of HomeKit and covered…everything from what HomeKit is to…how to make apps to support it.…From there we looked at the HomeKit data base…and how it's delegation pattern works.…Next we moved on to learning about the Home layout.…This included setting up homes, rooms and zones.…Once we covered that, we moved on to locating and adding…accessories and working with services and service groups.…We then took a look at actions, action sets and triggers.…
We briefly discussed managing users in Siri integration,…then we found out where to find the…interface and app store guidelines.…With everything we covered in this course,…you should be well on your way to creating…your own HomeKit apps,…and when you do, let me know.…Ping me on Twitter paradox927.…I'd love to see what you're working on,…or what you've developed.…Until next time, take care.…
- What is HomeKit?
- What's new in HomeKit?
- Using the HomeKit Accessory Simulator
- Defining a home layout
- Using the Home Manager
- Configuring homes, rooms, and zones
- Creating your first home
- Observing HomeKit database changes
- Configuring actions and action sets
- Working with triggers
- Integrating with Siri
- Building your first app with HomeKit integration
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 9 App Development: GamePlayKitwith Tammy Coron1h 31m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with HomeKit
2. Understanding Home Configuration
3. Creating Your First Home
Working with Accessories1m 53s
4. An In-Depth Look at the HomeKit Database
5. Services, Characteristics, and Service Groups
6. Managing the Home
7. Creating a HomeKit App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.