Join Tammy Coron for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Developing for HomeKit & iOS.
- [Voiceover] HomeKit is an exciting framework,…and there is a lot that can be done with it.…We covered many things in this course,…but there is always more room to learn.…If you have access to the exercise files,…I encourage you to look through the different projects…so you can see HomeKit in action.…If you don't have access, no worries.…We covered everything in this course…that you need to know in order to get started.…In addition to the exercise files,…I encourage you to check through the reference…materials Apple has on their site.…There's a ton of great information out there…and even a sample project you can download.…
- What is HomeKit?
- What's new in HomeKit?
- Using the HomeKit Accessory Simulator
- Defining a home layout
- Using the Home Manager
- Configuring homes, rooms, and zones
- Creating your first home
- Observing HomeKit database changes
- Configuring actions and action sets
- Working with triggers
- Integrating with Siri
- Building your first app with HomeKit integration
Skill Level Intermediate
Programming iOS 9 and GamePlayKitwith Tammy Coron1h 32m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with HomeKit
2. Understanding Home Configuration
3. Creating Your First Home
Working with Accessories1m 53s
4. An In-Depth Look at the HomeKit Database
5. Services, Characteristics, and Service Groups
6. Managing the Home
7. Creating a HomeKit App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.