Join Tammy Coron for an in-depth discussion in this video Knowing the App Store Review Guidelines, part of iOS HomeKit Quick Start.
- [Voiceover] In addition to the HomeKit…User Interface Guidelines, you should also…make yourself familiar with the app store review guidelines.…The guidelines can be found at…developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/#HomeKit…Please read through these guidelines before…submitting your app, otherwise you run the risk…of your app getting rejected by Apple.…
- What is HomeKit?
- What's new in HomeKit?
- Using the HomeKit Accessory Simulator
- Defining a home layout
- Using the Home Manager
- Configuring homes, rooms, and zones
- Creating your first home
- Observing HomeKit database changes
- Configuring actions and action sets
- Working with triggers
- Integrating with Siri
- Building your first app with HomeKit integration
Skill Level Intermediate
iOS 9 App Development: GamePlayKitwith Tammy Coron1h 31m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with HomeKit
2. Understanding Home Configuration
3. Creating Your First Home
Working with Accessories1m 53s
4. An In-Depth Look at the HomeKit Database
5. Services, Characteristics, and Service Groups
6. Managing the Home
7. Creating a HomeKit App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.