Join Tammy Coron for an in-depth discussion in this video The HomeKit User Interface Guidelines, part of Developing for HomeKit & iOS.
- [Voiceover] Before you start developing your HomeKit app,…it's really important to read through…the HomeKit User Interface Guidelines.…The HomeKit User Interface Guidelines may me found…at developer.apple.com/homekit/ui-guidelines.…Failure to follow these established guidelines…might result in your app not getting published;…therefore, it's super important that you read through…these guidelines in their entirety.…
- What is HomeKit?
- What's new in HomeKit?
- Using the HomeKit Accessory Simulator
- Defining a home layout
- Using the Home Manager
- Configuring homes, rooms, and zones
- Creating your first home
- Observing HomeKit database changes
- Configuring actions and action sets
- Working with triggers
- Integrating with Siri
- Building your first app with HomeKit integration
Skill Level Intermediate
Programming iOS 9 and GamePlayKitwith Tammy Coron1h 32m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with HomeKit
2. Understanding Home Configuration
3. Creating Your First Home
Working with Accessories1m 53s
4. An In-Depth Look at the HomeKit Database
5. Services, Characteristics, and Service Groups
6. Managing the Home
7. Creating a HomeKit App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.