- Shooting with the built-in cameras
- Importing footage from other sources
- Adding clips to a project
- Trimming, splitting, and rotating clips
- Adjusting transitions between clips
- Adding still photos and titles
- Adding sound effects or background music
- Fading audio clips
- Adjusting playback speed
- Backing up a movie with iTunes
Skill Level Beginner
(marimba music playing) - [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Garrick Chow and welcome to iMovie for iOS. iMovie is a surprisingly capable and powerful mobile video editing app that allows you to create and share great looking movies with the footage you shoot on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. In this course, you'll learn about the many ways to import footage from other devices onto your iPad including how to shoot live video directly into iMovie. You'll see how to assemble the clips together in the iMovie timeline to form a cohesive story.
We'll take a look at adding effects like titles and transitions to give your videos a more professional looking sheen and also how to work with audio including how to add sound effects and background music. (electric guitar music playing) And lastly, you'll learn how to export your final project from iMovie so you can share it in person or online with friends and family. So, with that said, let's get started.
1. Getting Started
2. Importing Video
3. Assembling and Editing a Project
4. Working with Audio
5. Sharing and Managing Your Projects
Sharing to iMovie Theater2m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.