Shows how to organize, edit, and share videos using iMovie 11.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Garrick Chow, and welcome to iMovie '11 Essential Training. In this course we'll look at how to use iMovie to turn your video footage into a great looking final product you can share with your friends and family. We'll start by looking at how to identify and assemble your best footage into a concise and effective story. We'll see how to give your project a professional look with tools like iMovie's new one-step effects. We'll see how to quickly add excitement and fun to your project by dragging your footage into a template to create a Hollywood-style movie trailer. And lastly, we'll talk about the many ways you can share your finished projects to social media sites like Facebook and YouTube.
We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques for making your videos the best they can be in iMovie '11.
- Importing footage and stills
- Organizing and locating clips using ratings and keyword tags
- Cropping, trimming, splitting, and fine-tuning clips
- Inserting transitions between clips
- Applying One-Step effects
- Stabilizing shaky footage
- Adding background music and voiceovers
- Synchronizing footage to specific points of an audio track
- Publishing content to YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook
- Exporting movies and projects
Skill Level Beginner
GarageBand '11 Essential Trainingwith Todd Howard4h 58m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Importing Video
3. Understanding the Interface
4. Organizing Clips
5. Editing Video
6. Working with Effects
7. Working with Audio
8. Sharing Your Movies
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.