Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing to iDVD, part of iMovie 11 Essential Training.
The next Sharing option is to share to iDVD, but we are not going to get into…iDVD in this course.…All this option really does is send your iMovie project over to iDVD so you can…work with it and prep it for burning to a DVD.…But that's a completely separate application, and that is covered in our iDVD…Essential Training course, so be sure to check out that title on the lynda.com…Online Training Library if you're interested in working with iDVD.…There really are no other settings or options related to iDVD in iMovie.…When you choose share to iDVD, it just preps the project and then it opens the…project here in iDVD.…
And at this point, everything you do is within iDVD and not within iMovie.…
- Importing footage and stills
- Organizing and locating clips using ratings and keyword tags
- Cropping, trimming, splitting, and fine-tuning clips
- Inserting transitions between clips
- Applying One-Step effects
- Stabilizing shaky footage
- Adding background music and voiceovers
- Synchronizing footage to specific points of an audio track
- Publishing content to YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook
- Exporting movies and projects
Skill Level Beginner
GarageBand '11 Essential Trainingwith Todd Howard4h 58m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Importing Video
3. Understanding the Interface
4. Organizing Clips
5. Editing Video
6. Working with Effects
7. Working with Audio
8. Sharing Your Movies
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.