Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Publishing to YouTube, Vimeo, and iReport, part of iMovie 11 Essential Training.
Next under the Share menu, let's look at the YouTube, Vimeo, and CNN iReport options.…Now, chances are pretty good you've heard of YouTube.…It's a site where anyone can upload movies for free, so people all over the…web can watch them.…It's definitely the most popular video sharing site today.…Vimeo is also movie sharing site similar to YouTube, and you may have come across…people debating which service is actually better.…Some people argue that Vimeo's videos look better than the way YouTube…compresses videos; other people will argue the opposite.…Some people will say Vimeo offers better services than YouTube;…some people will argue the opposite.…
I am not going to take a side here; all I want to point out is that both…sites require you to sign up for a free account if you want to upload videos…to be hosted there.…Just visit youtube.com or vimeo.com to create your account if you don't already have one.…If you're in Vimeo, you would click Join Vimeo;…if you are on YouTube, you would click Create Account.…
- Importing footage and stills
- Organizing and locating clips using ratings and keyword tags
- Cropping, trimming, splitting, and fine-tuning clips
- Inserting transitions between clips
- Applying One-Step effects
- Stabilizing shaky footage
- Adding background music and voiceovers
- Synchronizing footage to specific points of an audio track
- Publishing content to YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook
- Exporting movies and projects
Skill Level Beginner
GarageBand '11 Essential Trainingwith Todd Howard4h 58m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Importing Video
3. Understanding the Interface
4. Organizing Clips
5. Editing Video
6. Working with Effects
7. Working with Audio
8. Sharing Your Movies
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.