Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of iMovie for iOS Essential Training.
…I think you will agree that iMovie is a surprisingly…robust video editor, especially for a portable device like the iPad.…As you have seen, it's packed with tons of features that make it easy…to create great looking movies from the footage you shoot on your iOS devices.…So I hope you'll enjoy working with iMovie on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.…And until next time, I'm Garrick Chow.…So long.…
- Shooting with the built-in cameras
- Importing footage from other sources
- Adding clips to a project
- Trimming, splitting, and rotating clips
- Adjusting transitions between clips
- Adding still photos and titles
- Adding sound effects or background music
- Fading audio clips
- Adjusting playback speed
- Backing up a movie with iTunes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Importing Video
3. Assembling and Editing a Project
4. Working with Audio
5. Sharing and Managing Your Projects
Sharing to iMovie Theater2m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.