Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting to iTunes, part of iMovie 11 Essential Training.
Once your movie is complete, it's time to share it with friends, family, or the…rest of the world. And in this day and age, there are lots of ways to do it.…You can send your movie to your iPod;…you can post it to a MobileMe web gallery;…you can burn it to a DVD;…you can post it on YouTube;…or just save it to your Mac as a QuickTime file and decide what to do with it later.…So in this last chapter, I am going to walk you through the various methods you…can use to share your completed iMovie Project.…I am going to go back to my Project Library and open up the Surfing Ventura…project we've been working with this entire time.…
Now, each time you export your from iMovie it has to be compressed, which can…take a fair amount of time depending on the length of your movie and speed of…your Mac. So in the interest of saving time, I am going to truncate my movie a…little bit, so you don't have to sit here and watch it compress forever. So let's see.…I am just going to get rid of these credit sequences, the still image.…
- Importing footage and stills
- Organizing and locating clips using ratings and keyword tags
- Cropping, trimming, splitting, and fine-tuning clips
- Inserting transitions between clips
- Applying One-Step effects
- Stabilizing shaky footage
- Adding background music and voiceovers
- Synchronizing footage to specific points of an audio track
- Publishing content to YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook
- Exporting movies and projects
Skill Level Beginner
GarageBand '11 Essential Trainingwith Todd Howard4h 58m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Importing Video
3. Understanding the Interface
4. Organizing Clips
5. Editing Video
6. Working with Effects
7. Working with Audio
8. Sharing Your Movies
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.