Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring the other sharing options, part of iMovie 10.0.2 Essential Training.
- Okay, let's wrap things up…by taking a look at the other options besides…iMovie theater that are available under the share menu.…Now this is an updated video you're watching…that I'm recording in October of 2014 with iMovie 10.0.6.…So this interface now looks a little bit different than what…you've been watching throughout the rest of this course.…You'll see that the share menu…has now been moved over to the right side of the window.…Apple added a couple new items to the share menu,…and I wanted to make sure to cover them here.…So we'll just walk through them one by one.…So after theater the next item here is email.…Which as you've probably guessed, optimizes your movie…so you can email it.…
Here you can edit the title and description of the movie…and add tags to it as well.…And you can select from small, medium, large and HD sizes.…And with each once you'll get an estimate…of how large the file will be.…When I choose anything above medium,…in this case either large or HD,…I see this warning saying that email attachments…
- Importing video
- Organizing events
- Adding clips to a project
- Trimming and split editing
- Cropping and rotating
- Adjusting color
- Adjusting the speed of clips
- Creating movie trailers
- Adding background music and voice-over
- Sharing your movies
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 12/03/2014. What changed?
A: There is a new movie that covers the changes to iMovie 10.0.6. The author also updated the "Exploring the other sharing options" movie.
1. Importing Video
2. Understanding the Interface
Interface overview4m 41s
3. Organizing Clips
4. Editing Video
5. Working with Photos, Transitions, Titles, and Effects
6. Working with Audio
7. Sharing Your Movies
Exporting to iMovie Theater6m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.