Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Changing published projects, part of iMovie 11 Essential Training.
In this movie, I just want to quickly show you what happens if you change your…project after you have already published it to, say, MobileMe or to your Facebook page.…I am going to select this clip here and just hit Delete on my keyboard to get rid of it.…Now notice in addition to this dialog box appearing, I see little yellow…exclamation points next to the places where I have shared this video to.…And it's telling me that I have modified my project and I will need to share or…finalize my project again when I am finished editing it.…So basically it's telling me, hey you are making a newer version of this video.…All the places you have published this video to are now out of date, so you are…going to share them again.…
So I can either choose to click Undo, to leave everything the way it was, or I…can click OK and then continue to edit my video, and then once I have done with…that, I will have to re-share them to all the locations I previously uploaded to,…if I want the most current version on those sites. I am just going to Undo in this case.…
- Importing footage and stills
- Organizing and locating clips using ratings and keyword tags
- Cropping, trimming, splitting, and fine-tuning clips
- Inserting transitions between clips
- Applying One-Step effects
- Stabilizing shaky footage
- Adding background music and voiceovers
- Synchronizing footage to specific points of an audio track
- Publishing content to YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook
- Exporting movies and projects
Skill Level Beginner
GarageBand '11 Essential Trainingwith Todd Howard4h 58m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Importing Video
3. Understanding the Interface
4. Organizing Clips
5. Editing Video
6. Working with Effects
7. Working with Audio
8. Sharing Your Movies
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.