Now, let's look at iMovie titles.…Titles are basically text you can add to your video. And of course, text can be…used for everything from showing your project's title to displaying someone's…name to placing captions on a scene, or even to add rolling end credits.…You will find the titles by clicking the T button to open the Titles pane, and…there are 32 types of titles here, covering a wide range of uses and themes.…As with transitions, you can preview most titles by rolling your mouse over…them, and any titles that have any kind of animation will be displayed.…Some of these titles are static, so you won't see any changes, but you will see…the majority of these titles do have some kind of animation.…
And all you have to do here is find one that's most appropriate for your project…and drag it into the clip you want it to appear over.…For example, I want a title over the opening shot of my movie, and I kind of like…this Pull Focus title here.…That kind of blurs the video for the duration of the title.…
- Importing footage and stills
- Organizing and locating clips using ratings and keyword tags
- Cropping, trimming, splitting, and fine-tuning clips
- Inserting transitions between clips
- Applying One-Step effects
- Stabilizing shaky footage
- Adding background music and voiceovers
- Synchronizing footage to specific points of an audio track
- Publishing content to YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook
- Exporting movies and projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Importing Video
3. Understanding the Interface
4. Organizing Clips
5. Editing Video
6. Working with Effects
7. Working with Audio
8. Sharing Your Movies
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.