iMovie for iPad Essential Training
Learn how to create a polished, professional movie with easy-to-use video editing software specifically tailored for use on iOS devices. Author Garrick Chow covers capturing video, either through the built-in camera on the iPad 2 and iPhone 4 or from external sources, and demonstrates all the steps for creating, assembling, editing, and sharing the completed video. The course also details the differences between the iPhone and iPad versions of the iMovie interface, and how to transfer videos between devices with iTunes.
- Shooting with the built-in cameras
- Importing footage from other sources
- Adding clips to a project
- Trimming, splitting, and rotating clips
- Adjusting transitions between clips
- Adding stills photos and titles
- Adding sound effects or background music
- Sharing with YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo
- Saving or transferring a movie with iTunes
- Hi, I'm Garrick Chow and welcome to iMovie For The iPad. In this course, we'll focus on how to use iMovie on the iPad to create complete polished movies from start to finish. We'll cover topics like importing footage from other devices onto your iPad, including how to shoot live video directly into iMovie. We'll see how to assemble the clips together in the iMovie timeline to form a cohesive story. We'll take a look at adding effects like titles and transitions to give your videos a more professional looking sheen. And also how to work with audio, to add sound effects and background music.
And then we'll see how to export your final project from iMovie so you can share it in person or online with friends and family. - This is the Bernheisel Road entrance to the Appalachian Trail. - Although this course focuses on using iMovie on the iPad 2, the iOS version of iMovie also runs on the iPhone 4 and the fourth generation iPod Touch. So if you have one of those devices, you'll still be able follow along and you'll find a movie in the first chapter that explains the minor differences between using iMovie on the iPad and on the other iOS devices. So with that said, let's get started with iMovie for iPad Essential Training.
Creating a Vacation Video with iMovie58,002 Views
Creating a Sports Highlight Reel with iMovie32,413 Views
iMovie HD 6 + iDVD 6 Essential Training292,850 Views
Enhancing Photos with iPhoto60,788 Views
iPhoto for iOS Essential Training22,467 Views
The Practicing Photographer1,787,756 Views
iMovie 10.0.2 Essential Training805,320 Views
Final Cut Pro X 10.2 Essential Training788,731 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,822,562 Views