- View Offline
- Tagging a photo with geodata
- Using the new iPhoto editing tools to enhance images
- Sharing photos with Flickr and Facebook
- Stabilizing video in iMovie to get rid of the "shaky cam" effect
- Using green screen effects with iMovie
- Exploring GarageBand's new amps and effects to use with a real guitar
- Accessing GarageBand's built-in music lessons
- Publishing finished projects with iWeb via FTP
- Integrating iWeb's new widgets into web pages
Skill Level Intermediate
And there you have the most significant new features found in iLife '09. I hope you found these movies useful and that you will be able to take what you've learned here and start doing more with your photos, movies, music, and websites. For a more in-depth look at all of the iLife '09 applications, be sure to check out the Essential Training line of videos from lynda.com. So until next time, I'm Garrick Chow, hoping that you will have a lot of fun with iLife '09.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.