2. iTunes Interface
3. Importing Music
4. Playing Music
5. Sharing Music
6. The iTunes Music Store
7. iTunes and iPods
8. Using the iPod
9. iPod Nano Features
10. iPod with Video Features
12. Essential Extras
13. Essential iPod Accessories
Bonus Chapter: Creating the Cover Art with Bruce Heavin
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Maneuvering around the iTunes interface
- Downloading and importing music
- Adding song lyrics and other track information
- Backing up your music library
- Utilizing Smart Playlists and Shuffle options
- Subscribing to Podcasts and creating your own
- Using third-party software to add album cover art
- Essential (and not so essential) iPod accessories and add-ons
- Tips and tricks for your iPod
Skill Level Beginner
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.
All file sizes are estimates
- Ex_Files_iTunes_iPod_EssT.zip (185.9MB)