iTunes 5 and 6 + iPod Essential Training
Combine your iPod with the iTunes software and online music store, and you have access to a revolutionary new way to enjoy, store, and catalog music. From basic playback and download techniques, to utilizing parental controls, fine-tuning track shuffling, and downloading and creating Podcasts, instructor Garrick Chow will get you in sync with iTunes and your iPod.
- Maneuvering around the iTunes interface
- Downloading and importing music
- Adding song lyrics and other track information
- Backing up your music library
- Utilizing Smart Playlists and Shuffle options
- Subscribing to Podcasts and creating your own
- Using third-party software to add album cover art
- Essential (and not so essential) iPod accessories and add-ons
- Tips and tricks for your iPod
Closed captioning isn’t available for this video.
There are currently no FAQs about iTunes 5 and 6 + iPod Essential Training.
Windows 10 Essential Training725,484 Views
Muse Essential Training1,405,772 Views
Deke's Techniques1,435,609 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views
Foundations of Photography: Exposure5,545,810 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)1,931,120 Views
iOS 8: iPhone and iPad Essential Training339,559 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2013)3,019,140 Views