Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Burning a disk, part of iDVD '08 Essential Training.
- Looking at what's new in iDVD '08
- Editing text
- Customizing themes
- Creating a new project from scratch
- Adding submenus and scene selection menus
- Importing movies from iMovie '08
- Manually creating chapter markers
- Automating iDVD processes
- Burning the final DVD
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Interface Essentials
3. Building an iDVD Project
4. Automating iDVD
5. Exporting from iDVD
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.