- What is iCloud?
- Creating an iCloud account
- Linking to iCloud on Mac, Windows, and iOS devices
- Managing storage space
- Synchronizing data
- Locating lost iPhone, iPads, and computers
- Working with iCloud Drive
- Setting up Family Sharing
- Transitioning work from your computer to your iPad or iPhone with Handoff
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Nick Brazzi, welcome to iCloud Essential Training. iCloud is a collection of free services offered by Apple, to keep your data synchronized and shared across multiple computers and devices. We'll start by looking at how to create an account, and get all of your computers and devices registered with iCloud. Next, we'll set up the core synchronization services. Getting your address book, calendar, bookmarks, mail, photos, passwords, and more, all linked together across several computers and iOS devices.
We'll set up iCloud drive, which is a file storage system that you can use to store files on the cloud, which stays linked to your computer and devices as well. Finally, we'll see how to link several iCloud accounts together as a family plan, so that you can share content, and even location information, with other members of your family. If you're ready to get all of your devices linked together through the cloud, then please join me for iCloud Essential Training.