Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with shared data (e.g., calendars, photos, and locations), part of iCloud Essential Training.
- Let's finish talking about Family Sharing…by talking about some of the other things…that can be shared between the family members.…We saw how you can share iTunes store purchases,…as well as App Store purchases and iBooks purchases.…Let's talk about some other things.…You can also share calendars, photos,…and your location to the other members of the family.…I'll start here on the computer that belongs…to the family organizer…and just take a look at a few things.…If I open up my Calendar,…I can now see that there's a new calendar…listed under iCloud.…
This is the family calendar…and I can create new appointments…that the other family members will see in this calendar.…For example, here on November fifth,…I'm just going to double-click on this date…to create a new event.…I'm going to make sure this is in the family calendar…and we're going to just write in here,…family dinner party,…and of course we're going to want to schedule this…for the evening, this will be about 7PM.…Great, so now that one new event…is set in the calendar.…
- What is iCloud?
- Creating an iCloud account
- Linking to iCloud on Mac, Windows, and iOS devices
- Managing storage space
- Synchronizing data
- Locating lost iPhone, iPads, and computers
- Working with iCloud Drive
- Setting up Family Sharing
- Transitioning work from your computer to your iPad or iPhone with Handoff
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up iCloud
2. Using iCloud Services
3. Working with iCloud Drive
4. Using the Photo Library
Sharing photos from iPhoto7m 12s
5. Working with Family Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.