Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with the iCloud website, part of iCloud Essential Training.
- So, you have your iCloud account all set up…on your computers and your devices, but what if you want to…sit down and do a bunch of work in your mail…or your address book or whatever,…but you're not near your computer?…If you have iCloud on your phone, you could use that,…but sometimes it's easier to just work at a computer.…If you have access to a computer that's connected…to the internet, maybe a friend's computer…or a public work station, something like that,…you can access your iCloud account over the web.…All you need to do is go into whatever web browser,…it doesn't have to be Safari, it could be Internet Explorer,…Chrome, or whatever, just go to iCloud.com.…
From here, you can log in with your iCloud account.…Type in my name and password and I can press Return…or hit this arrow here.…This is the first time I've ever logged into…the iCloud website with this account.…I'm going to confirm my language is English…and my time zone is Pacific Time.…If I wanted to, I could add a photo of myself.…I don't have a photo of myself standing by,…
- What is iCloud?
- Creating an iCloud account
- Linking to iCloud on Mac, Windows, and iOS devices
- Managing storage space
- Synchronizing data
- Locating lost iPhone, iPads, and computers
- Working with iCloud Drive
- Setting up Family Sharing
- Transitioning work from your computer to your iPad or iPhone with Handoff
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up iCloud
2. Using iCloud Services
3. Working with iCloud Drive
4. Using the Photo Library
Sharing photos from iPhoto7m 12s
5. Working with Family Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.